Welcome to Enfield Karate Club.




Welcome to Enfield Karate Club. We have classes for you and your family every week and we continue through all school holidays including half term breaks and Summer Holidays. You can telephone us at 0845 4303 007 or email us at


info@karate-london.co.uk Our main webpage is at http://www.shotokan-karate-england.co.uk/

Monday 26 April 2010

Enfield Karate Display

We will be performing a Karate Display on Saturday 12th June at the Radiomarathon Centre in Enfield. The event is to raise funds for people with special needs, so please give this event your full support.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I apologize for contacting you in this fashion, but I think you might be interested in submitting your site to my new sports directory…at thesportszone.org

    I'm assuming comments are moderated so when I click submit this post won't automatically appear on site, if it does, I again apologize.

    ReplyDelete